Druid Vord (Scott), Fighter Thaddeus (Jeff), Paladin Stigery (Cody), Monk Umlaut (Jack), Bard Pidgey (Melissa) and Wizard Dimos (Phil) found their way to the City of Knightstone – only to find the city basically destroyed by roughly 3 ft diameter boulders – and abandoned with the exception of some looting goblins and some holdout military in the guard tower.
- One of our party (Dimos I believe?) was headed to Kightstone looking to help out Lady Velrosa (?) - who was having goblin trouble.
- Lady Nander (?) was killed, and the guards are looking to have her buried (somewhere) at her request.
- Morac -> Dwarven Inn (not sure what this means)
- We found a piece of paper with blue sparkly stuff on it that looked like a battle plan / map of which buildings to hit with rocks.
- There is conflict between humans/elves/orcs/goblins in the north / territory issues
- The chapel in the city seems to honor both Mielikki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mielikki_(Forgotten_Realms) and the dawn god – I believe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lathander – we found goblins Bito and Varg ringing the bells and happy about the looting
- The attack was from strange colored blue giants with ornate clothing – they attacked the town from a flying castle for 2 hours and everyone fled to the north. The giants took the "knightstone" which the town is named after
- The Bard got a lute! :)
- Most Spectacular Moment = the bridge was out and Thaddeus threw little Stigery over the moat with a rope with such finesse (nat 20) that Stigery landed gracefully as a dancer and the guards were enormously impressed. Stigery then tied off the rope for the rest of us to cross over.
- Teddy Bear (Thaddeus won the roll for this, but is going to share it with Stigery)
- 3 Dragon Ante cards
- Gold ring (25 gp)
- 4 copper, 3 silver
- Gold eldrich inscription
- I believe we also got something with a symbol of Mielikki on it? from the chapel.
Our plan was to get a good night's sleep and come back as level two